search web  
 penya name o city

BARCELONA CITY - BARCELONA PROVINCE - GIRONA -  LLEIDA - TARRAGONA

 
 

Official Fan Clubs : 2329 ( census FCB/EDEAF - 14/04/2020 )
ALL ACTIVE FAN CLUBS : 1271 : CATALONIA 423 - SPAIN 692
REST WORLD 156 : ( EUROPE 77 - ASIA 14 - AFRICA 23 - AMERICA 42 - OCEANIA 0 )

.- There is evidence that the first groups of Barcelona fans (PENYA) were formed before 1920 (Penya Los apaáticos 1918, Penya Ardèvol 1919, etc.), now we have an official document, the oldest within the Club dated from 1919 as Penya Barcelonista del FC Barcelona, ​​but as there is no other official record in the Club, there is no record of how those first clubs were, from the twenties other new clubs were created, everything points to one of the The first was the Penya Continental (1921), the Penya Esquerra de l'Eixample, created in 1923 in the Bar Esquerra, on Aribau street in Barcelona, ​​Penya La Mosca (1930), Penya d'Hivern-Banys de Sant Sebastian (1930 ), Penya All-i-oli (1928), Penya Colón (1930), Penya la Escombra (1930), Penya Casal Barcelonista (1933), Cercle Barcelonista, Penya Sancho, Penya Gol de Dalt (1935), are others examples of the pioneering clubs, together with the PENYA SAGI-BARBA (1931) of President Enrique Roca and the Penya els Tres (1928) (in homage to Piera, Sastre and Samitier), these two are the first clubs dedicated to Barcelona players. All of them disappeared after the triumph of the National Bando in 1939 after the fascist coup d'etat of 36.
.- Once the war was over (1939), the repression against our Club began, following the Law of Francoist Associations, the name was made Spanish (Club de Futbol Barcelona or C.F.B.), the shield was modified, the Senyera changed by two bars, more blue than scarlet on the players' shirts, etc ... The "penyes" also according to the same Law of Francoist Associations were called PEÑAS. The first legally constituted club of FC Barcelona (
PEÑA SOLERA) bore the name of Bar Solera, where it was created in 1944 under the impulse of former player Josep Samitier, together with the then young Antoni Ramallets, Mariano Martín, César Rodríguez and Gustavo Biosca, who later they would defend the shirt of the Barcelona first team. La Penya Solera acquired its definitive impulse years later with the arrival of Nicolau Casaus, who opened several branches of the same in other Catalan towns such as the Penya Solera de Calella (1959) and the Penya Solera de Castellar del Vallès (1953), today in These last two clubs are still active today. At the end of the 1940s and throughout the 1950s, new fan clubs emerged, such as PEÑA AZULGRANA, PEÑA DEL BAR AGUSTÍ in the Les Corts neighborhood, GRAN PEÑA BARCELONISTA, PEÑA KUBALA, etc ... later, new clubs emerged. of a more Catalan character such as the Gran Penya Barcelonista, the Penya 1900 de Terrassa or the Penya Blaugrana Foment Martinenc, among many others.

.-In 1971
there were 89 peñas, in 1978 when Núñez became president, the ‘penyes’ reached one hundred. In 1990, 500 were reached in a sustained progression ..... In the eighties the Club decided to randomly list them with a credential, regardless of their age, this gave rise to curious cases such as the Penya Barcelonista FCB Bangui from the Central African Republic from 1983 is now the Peña with credential no. 9, or that Penya Solera de Castellar from 1952, has the Credential no. 46 and that for example Penya de Cardedeu with credential no. 43, founded four years later in 1957 or that the Peña de Arenys de Munt (1968) has the credential 33 and that of Arenys de Mar, founded six years later has the 32 or that the Peña de La Granada de Barcelona has the credential no. 2, when it was founded in the eighties, this occurred in approximately the first 300 clubs, from the middle of the eighties the numbers are all correlative with its year of foundation.
.- The credential number 1 is for the
Agrupació Barcelonista Penya Anguera, until the last one in 2020 for the Peña Barça de Basra (BASORA / IRAK) with the number 2329.


.- From 1899 to 1910 FC Barcelona never had its own shield, it was played without a shield on the shirts, in some matches the official shield of the city of Barcelona was used, but from 1910 and after a contest in which it won a drawing made by Santiago Femenia, the current shield emerged with some variations over the years, it was a shield in the shape of a pot, which kept the Cross of San Jorge and the four bars of the Senyera at the top, which they are representative elements of Barcelona and Catalonia respectively. In the middle of the shield, in a horizontal strip appear the initials of the club, F.C.B. with its points, at the bottom are seven bars with the Barça colors, the central bar always in maroon color and with a soccer ball on top. In short, a shield that affirmed the sporting dimension and the association of the club in the city and in the country.

.- The
distinctive colors on the FC Barcelona shirt have been blue and scarlet since the Club's foundation, hence the nickname "azulgrana", these colors have always been present on the team's starting shirt, the most widespread version points out that it was Hans Gamper himself, the club's founder, who decided on these colors. In fact, it is proven that in the first football match that Gamper played in the city of Barcelona shortly before the founding of the Club, those same colors were already worn.However, during the first ten years of the club's history the pants were always white, later they switched to black, blue from the 1920s on, in the 2005/2006 season the team wore scarlet pants for the first time, something unprecedented so far, it was due to commercial reasons with its sponsor.

.- In 1950
the land of what would become the New Field (Camp Nou) was purchased, this began to be built (architects Francesc Mitjans Miró and Josep Soteras Maurien) in February 1954 and was inaugurated on September 24, 1957 coinciding with the festivities la Merçe, patron saint of the city of Barcelona, ​​the new stadium of the Barcelona Football Club replaced the old Campo de las Cortes (1922) not far from the current location, although initially it had no name, in 1957 it was popularly baptized as Camp Nou, in April 2001 it was made official with the name of Camp Nou, after a popular consultation, the Members opted for Camp Nou instead of the Official Stadium of FC Barcelona, ​​the playing field is 105 mx 68 m with a capacity of 99,354 people, it is currently the largest stadium in all of Europe and is a 5-star stadium currently pending a total refurbishment.


 

WELCOME TO PINSPENYES, Joan Vinyals web portal FCB pin collector .


.- Welcome to Pinspenyes, Joan Vinyals web portal.
FC Barcelona and PB Mataró member.
FC Barcelona and Fans Club pin collector.
 

  I N D E X

 Revisad: 30/04/2021  
WEBMASTER : Joan Vinyals.


Copyright © 1998  [ PINS PENYES BARÇA ].
All rights reserved. Terms of use.
  
    | Site Map | About me | Contactar | ©1998 PinsPenyes.com  

 Dalt